Returns and Refunds
If you have submitted an order and wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Services as soon as possible to check the status of your order. If your order has not yet been shipped you can request a cancellation free of charge.
However, if an order has been shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled.
To protect our customers and for health & safety reasons, the right of return is only for damaged products at the time of delivery. We are unable to accept returns of food products, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, since we are unable to guarantee that the products have been preserved adequately.
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
- the product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
- your billing/shipping information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- your bank transfer payment is not received within 7 calendar days after acceptance of your order;
- there was an error in the price quote.
Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment, i.e. bank transfer. When you initiate the refund, Customer Service will confirm your Bank details so that we can refund the money directly to your account. You will receive your refund after the product has been returned and the cancellation has been processed.